Shanghai prepares for Expo 2010
the 2010 World Expo (May 1st – October 31, 2010) is planned to be the largest World Expo in history. The theme of the Expo is “Better City, Better Life”.
large construction and renovation projects have dominated Shanghai, in preparation for becoming the world’s stage on may 1st. a total of 70 million visitors are expected to visit the exhibitions from nearly 200 participants around the world.
2. thexinbox, philippe lopez / afp
3. thexinbox, nir elias / reuters
4. thexinbox, aly song / reuters
6. designboom, katarina stuebe
7. thexinbox, aly song / reuters
8. thexinbox, nir elias / reuters